A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

AHA!

You lied. You are a liar.

-Brandon- -Brandon-

There may have been a lot of compression...

But the quality of the video was still able to shine through. Newgrounds could use more artist like you. Creative plot and great animation.

Trucido Trucido

Cause reloading is for chumps anyway.

Parts of the video were difficult to make out because it seemed to go by a bit too fast, but otherwise, kickass animation. I can't help but want more whenever I watch one of your videos. Keep it up.

Shiver Factory Remix 64 Shiver Factory Remix 64

Thanks for the nostalgia!

Ahh, I used to play this game way too much. The animation is very smooth, which is great 'cause there's so damn much of it. I have no idea why the overall score of this flash isn't much higher...

EFN Episode 2: Brother EFN Episode 2: Brother

Keep up the good work!

The animation was is professional and the plot seems a lot deeper than most artists here are prepared to go. I look forward to the next installment.

FAUX - Chapter 1 FAUX - Chapter 1

Great art style!

Your character design is great, and the story was really good too. I usually don't have the patients to read animated comics like that. (which is why I would suggest voice actors for the next chapters) But then again, the comic has a certain feel when only text is used. The background music and sound effects really fleshed out the overall feel. (great pacing on the text, by the way)

Once again, love your art style. I really look forward to seeing more!

Sketchy Friends Dance Sketchy Friends Dance

Which came first...

The sounds or the characters? Just curious, I guess...

TheBoogley responds:

the characters were drawn in my sketchbook first, but there were loads of them so I chose ones that matched the sounds... so maybe the music came first so far as making the clip... I'm confused now.

EFN Episode 1: Lies EFN Episode 1: Lies

Amazing.

I actually felt like I was watching a professional level TV show. The animation quality and new camera angles kept the entire movie interesting and fresh.

This is definitely one of the best overall quality flash vids I have ever seen. Keep up the impressive work!

Kirby: Cake Adventure Kirby: Cake Adventure

Awesome Job

The animation was smooth and quite realistic. Even cooler since I just picked up the original Kirby's Dreamland a couple days ago :D.

Frost'D Frost'D

Jeez

that was one of the most disgusting flashes i've ever seen... that being said, i couldn't stop laughing!